Sunday, 17 April 2016

My Sleep and Lounge-wear Picks

 Well, like I said, this blog is moving more into being about stuff I like in general, not exclusively beauty anymore! So that being said, something I reallyyyy like to do is have lazy days tucked up under a blanket with a hot water bottle and my laptop, and to nap/sleep for a very long time when I can haha. I also like to do these things in cute'n'comfy attire! So I'd like to show you some sleep and lounge-wear items that I've picked up recently :)

I'm going to start at the top of the photo above and work anti-clockwise. First up is the 'You've Cat To Be Kitten Me' shorts and tee pyjama set I got in the Accessorize sale - I love it because I love cats and I love puns! And on the whole I prefer to wear shorts to be instead of long-legged things unless it's cold. It's no longer available on their website but you might be able to find it in-store still, however there are still lots of pretty sets to choose from online - my faves are this elephant print set and this pineapple print set :)

Next up are a couple of things I bought from the TU range at Sainsbury's - I'd seen them a few weeks before and then popped in again one day on my lunch break and they had 25% off all the clothing! I got this 'Hey Honey' top and the matching bumble bee bottoms. They're made of such soft material, they're so comfortable! The top is very over-sized, I usually size up for pj's just as a personal preference but I didn't feel the need to with this - I'd have been swimming in it if I had, haha! It's a perfect over-sized fit in what you usually buy :) The bottoms are elasticated at the ankle but are not tight or uncomfortable at all (the legs are really nice and roomy) and won't ride up your legs when you're in bed - I hate when that happens! I also bought this mint-turquoise colour striped chemise, again made of reallyyyy soft material and I love the lace detailing! As well as these, I got this set of two cami tops (not pictured) as they're really useful and will go with lots pyjama and lounge-wear stuff :)

Another pyjama set I bought recently was this all-over space and unicorn print shorts and tee set from ASOS. I wanted it for aaaages and I kept being out of stock in my size, it would come back in stock when I checked the website at work but by the time I got home in the evening it would be gone again, it drove me mad haha! When I finally caught it back in stock at a time when I could place the order, I bought it straight away and I love it! It's out of stock again now I'm afraid and I don't know if it'll be coming back, but ASOS have loads of other really cute tee and shorts sets on their website :) I really like this cactus set and this macaroon set (although they are 'macarons', not 'macaroons' on the print, but that is just a little pet hate/irritation of mine haha). I also love this shark head print one, it's so hilarious I think I'm going to have to get it! But as I said there are loads of nice ones, you can browse them here :)

Finally, I bought a few lounge-wear pieces a couple of weekends ago. I love the white and grey space-dye jogger bottoms (I'm wearing them now!), they're lightly fleece-lined and very comfortable. I also picked up some dusky pink joggers with a soft, towelling lining - again, super comfy! Finally, my favourite out of the three is the cream hoodie - it's fleece-lined and fairly fitted for a hoodie, but you could always size up if you wanted a more relaxed fit. And the best bit? It was only £7 from Primark, and I think the joggers were £5 each, also from Primark - bargain! You know what it's like, you go into Primark planning on buying a handful of budget pieces for work, you come out fifty quid or so poorer with two massive bags full of stuff, haha!

Hope you enjoyed this post today! Are you also a big fan of comfy, lazy clothes? Or are you not as bothered about them as I am? Hahaha :)

8 comments:

  1. I love the colours of you sleep and lounge wear items, they're all so light and pastel!

    Christina ♡ from Okay Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pretty sleepwear - you have some gorgeous bits photographed! My favourite place to shop for good nightwear is definitely Boux Avenue - they have some lovely luxe pieces at great prices :)
    - Ambar | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they do have some lovely things, I always browse but I haven't picked up any nightwear from there yet!

      Delete
  3. ahh i love all the pretty pastels! primark are so good for cute lounge wear

    ♡ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was so hard to not buy more haha!

      Delete
  4. I've always wanted a cute pair of pjs

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much choice now and loads of affordable options, treat yourself ;)

      Delete