Monday, 25 November 2013

L'Oreal Hair Expert Ever Riche Review!


A couple of weeks ago, I was in Boots on the hunt for some new shampoo and conditioner. I knew what I was after - something ultra nourishing as my hair has been repeatedly colour treated, and sulphate free so it would be gentle on my hair. I had previously used a sample of a L'Oreal Hair Expert Ever Riche shampoo and really liked it, so when I saw the range on offer I had to pick up a few of their products! 

I purchased the Nourishing & Flowing shampoo and conditioner combo for dry and fine hair - my hair's really fine and, although it's not particularly dry, I colour my hair so it's important to try to keep it good condition with hydrating products. They also have formulas to suit many different types of hair.


First thing I noticed - the smell! It's gorgeous! Both the shampoo and conditioner contain apricot kernel oil, which is super nourishing for your hair as it's easily absorbed into it, and gives the products a sumptuous, nutty aroma - it smells like you're really treating your hair! The shampoo lathers up really well and rinses out easily, and you can really feel how gentle it's being on your hair. The conditioner is silky smooth and really easy to distribute through your hair - all in all, this combo was a dream to use (:


After washing a blow-drying my hair, it tends to be pretty 'fluffy' haha - not frizzy as such, but big, soft, sometimes a bit static and well, fluffy. The L'Oreal Hair Expert Ever Riche Oil Precieux seemed like the kind of thing I wanted to try to tame my locks, and I'm glad I did! It can be sprayed onto wet, damp or dry hair, and I sprayed it onto my hair after blow-drying. 




The oil isn't too heavy or too light either, and smoothed down my crazy hair in no time (: it also smells lovely - like some kind of fancy salon product! When not bought on offer, it is a little pricey from Boots, but I found it to be cheaper and therefore way more affordable on Feelunique, so I'll put links to the site at the end of this post (:


Overall, I loved all three of these products -inexpensive and give amazing results, 10/10 :D




Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post (: byeee xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment